Work with us
We’re currently on the look-out for a Laravel developer to join our team. Please see the job spec below and apply if you think the role’s for you.
Please note that we’re not interested in recruiters or recruitment agencies, so if you are one of these, please don’t get in touch.
Laravel Full Stack Developer (remote role)
Kids Club HQ is UK based and provides a platform for childcare companies and schools so that they can accept online bookings and payment for the childcare they provide. The platform also provides our customers with a comprehensive CRM/admin back end.
We’re a small team looking for a passionate Laravel developer who loves the craft of creating high quality web apps.
This is a full-time, remote, role where you’ll work closely with the team to design new features then independently complete the implementation to a high standard. Regular reviews will take place to ensure the features progress successfully and support you where needed.
You will also troubleshoot and fix any bugs and technical issues that are found or passed on by front line support.
You should be able to work independently and communicate effectively in English. We generally communicate via Slack and video calls.
Why work with us
- We’re a small, friendly team and we value work-life balance
- We’re a remote team, so you have the flexibility to work from anywhere as long as you’re within +/- 4 hours of GMT
- Your work will have a direct impact on the success of the company and our customers. You’ll be able to see the results of your hard work and have a real sense of accomplishment
- Develop and maintain our web application using the Laravel framework and Laravel Livewire
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Write unit and feature tests
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement new features
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues that may arise
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with Laravel
- Familiarity with Laravel Livewire
- Experience with SQL and database design (PostgreSQL a benefit)
- Experience with Git
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
This is a full-time, remote position. You should have a reliable internet connection and a quiet, distraction-free workspace.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply for the role, please contact us at jobs[at]kidsclubhq.co.uk, including a note about why you think you’re right for the role and attach your CV.